Below is a list of the FBO One Integrations and links to more information.
- The FlightBridge link is used by Operators to arrange trips and place handling requests at FBOs. The handling request has the aircraft information, flight details, services to be provided upon arrival and departure, and the crew, passenger list. The information entered in Flight Bridge is sent to the FBO as an email notification and it is also sent and created directly in FBO One.
Handling Request API
- API for importing handling requests via email — FBO One is able to process email messages containing attachments with a specific XML file format.
CFMU (Central Flow Management Unit)
- FBO One has a link to Eurocontrol CFMU that automatically updates FBO One with the estimated time of arrival, take-off time, and slots.
- Applying for a CFMU-Eurocontrol Certificate (Initial Application & Renewal) — In Order for FBO One to receive flight updates from CFMU-Eurocontrol, the FBO One User must first have a valid CFMU Certificate.
- The FlightAware link provides data for flights in FBO One that are available in Flight Aware. Typical continents where data is gathered in Flight Aware are North- and South America and Australia.
- FBO One can automatically import handling requests (and updates!) from NetJets. The NetJets Link performs repetitive tasks like updating all the flight details, requested services, and crew/pax details.
UK Border Force (UKBF)
- UKBF CBP portal allows sending crew and passenger information for flight legs for UK airports. It is mandatory for an FBO/airport to submit the crew/pax manifest before arrival. Historically this is done by manually adding and submitting details directly to the portal via a website. The UKBF integration automates this process.
- Click here for more information on how this integration works.