FBO One offers enhanced security measures by integrating with DUO for robust two-factor authentication (2FA). This two-step login process ensures a higher level of user identity verification prior to granting access to your FBO One instance.
How does it work?
- The user is prompted to enter their FBO One credentials.
- Upon validation of the user login credentials the DUO integration will prompt the user to confirm their identity via a secondary device.
- Upon completion of the DUO authentification the user will be granted access to the system.
Good to know
In the event of a lost connection with DUO services, FBO One maintains operational resilience with a bypass the second step of authentication. Simultaneously, an error record will be generated and accessible within FBO One under the "Administration > Application > Errors" section, ensuring transparency and accountability for any authentication issues that may occur.
First time login experience:
Upon activation of the DUO integration each user will be required to configure their authentification preference.
- A User logs in with their FBO One credentials.
- The user is prompted to start the setup of DUO.
They are required to select the 2FA method based on the avialable options.
Define the chosen option e.g Phone number.
Validate the chosen option. DUO sends a code to the User to verify the details provided.The user confirms the setup to complete the process.