In the event that a password has been forgotten the user can action the 'Forgot password?' button found within the FBO One login page.
How to recover your password?
- Click on the 'Forgot password' button.
- Follow the on screen instructions to enter the username, recovery email and identify as human.
An incorrect or invalid email adress will result in the following error.
In this case please contact you local system administrator
- If successful an on screen notification will indicate that an email has been sent
- Check you email inbox and click on the link to proceed with password recovery
- A new FBO One page will open allowing the user to enter a new 'Strong' password.
Password validation rules may vary. As a general rule a password should contain no fewer than 8 characters and should be made up of upper case letters, lower case letters, numbers, special characters
- Upon validation the following onscreen message will be displayed and confirmation will be sent via email
If this doesn't work for you, please contact your supervisor or system administrator, as there may be some settings required to enable the feature for you.
The prerequisites for this functionality are:
The password recovery functionality must be enabled. See AllowForgottenPasswordRecovery setting (Restricted to Admins)
- The user account must have the recovery email address set in the user profile settings